Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers puts a great deal of thought into where we build each new location. Our selections are guided by a strategic plan that focuses on demographics, traffic and a proximity to other successful businesses.
- Population of at least 20,000 within three miles.
- Sizable daytime population to match with store hours.
- Future community growth expected.
- Middle- to high-income consumers.
- Land Requirement 20,000 – 35,000 square feet
- Frontage requirement 110’ - 150’
- Good ingress and egress
- Close to retail draws such as large retailers, mall or grocery stores
Highly Supported Retail
- Big Box Centers, Target, Walmart, etc.
- Lowe’s, Home Depot Centers
- Grocery Anchored Centers
- Restaurants, Banks, Convenience Retail
- Minimum 20,000 vpd
- Substantial daytime traffic/population